September 08, 2005
Asking tech questions on the use of this blog
In a comment on my "What constitutes 'important' in blog entries" post, Tom wrote:
Your examples, and your statement "Anything that wouldn't make much sense to inventory and weave into the fabric of our collective memory a few months/years from now, when the blogs and their URLed entries may still serve us as part of the 'tangible' infrastructure of our CI..." were very clarifying. I think I'll be able to get the hang of it now, starting with this...
Tom and everybody, please keep asking questions whenever the clarification of something may enhance your blog experience, make your use of this tool a bit more triple-e: more effective, efficient, and enjoyable. The answers triggered by your questions may have the same triple-e effect for the rest of the group...
• Coordinating our co-authoring on the fly
• intro to "Convening the Field of Collective Intelligence"
• Collective Intelligence/Wisdom and Emerging Crises
• Functions of Collective Intelligence - and Names for its Aspects
• Not a core group, then what? pollen?
• Asking tech questions on the use of this blog
• Uploading documents and pictures
• Convening the Field of Collective Intelligence
• What constitutes "important" for an entry (vs. a comment)
• When to post a comment vs. a blog entry
Conference Design Elements
Design/logistics of Real-Time Meetings
Growing a CI Movement
Intersection of Top-down and Bottom-up
Leaning into the Unknown
Synergy of Physical and Virtual
The Field of Collective Intelligence