September 12, 2005
Collective Intelligence/Wisdom and Emerging Crises
This chart shows a big reason to prioritize developing our macro-scale (societal and global) collective intelligence and wisdom. Given the shortcomings of our individual intelligence, we need to rapidly increase our collective capacities or we will be overwhelmed by crises beyond our comprehension.
• Using ES-2 for gathering momentum to convene the CI field
• Coordinating our co-authoring on the fly
• intro to "Convening the Field of Collective Intelligence"
• Collective Intelligence/Wisdom and Emerging Crises
• Functions of Collective Intelligence - and Names for its Aspects
• Not a core group, then what? pollen?
• Asking tech questions on the use of this blog
• Uploading documents and pictures
• Convening the Field of Collective Intelligence
• What constitutes "important" for an entry (vs. a comment)
Conference Design Elements
Design/logistics of Real-Time Meetings
Growing a CI Movement
Intersection of Top-down and Bottom-up
Leaning into the Unknown
Synergy of Physical and Virtual
The Field of Collective Intelligence